Hulu Cyber Monday Deal: Last Chance to Get Hulu For $1.99 a Month For the Next Year
Starting on Black Friday, you could get Hulu w/ Limited Commercials for just $1.99 a month (normally $5.99) for an entire year. This incredible deal on Hulu will save you $48 over the course of the year.
But, if you want to take advantage of this Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 deal, you only have until tonight, December 2nd at 11:59pm PT.
How to Get Hulu Cyber Monday 2019 Deal
- Click here to activate the Hulu Black Friday Deal
- Select the Limited Time Offer
- Complete sign-up and get Hulu for $1.99 per month for the next year
Only new and returning subscribers (those who haven’t been a subscriber in the last year) — meaning that those who signed-up for the deal last year aren’t eligible.
With Hulu you’ll get next day streaming access to shows from networks such as ABC, FOX, NBC, A&E, Bravo, E!, FX, Syfy, USA Network, as well as channels like Discovery, Animal Planet, and TLC.
You will also be able to binge on Hulu Originals like The Handmaid’s Tale, The Act, Shrill, The Looming Tower, and Casual.
Add-on Disney+ Cyber Monday Deal For Just $4.99 a Month
If you haven’t yet signed-up for Disney+, you can also take advantage of their annual plan to build your own Disney/Hulu bundle for just $6.99 a month.
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+ Cyber Monday Deal: $4.99 a month (paid annually)
- Select $6.99 a month plan (you’ll select annual plan in next step)
- Add your e-mail address and then select Annual Plan ($4.99 a month)
Total: $6.99 / month